Press Releases and News
Baltimore Beer Week is an annual set of 350+ events to look forward to every October. Local media, bloggers, and other beer enthusiast are often talking and writing about the fun and exciting things we are doing with Baltimore Beer Week. Below are a few highlights from over the years.
All inquiries from the media can be directed here.
Craft Beer in Baltimore
Press from over the years
- Craft Beer on The Bay – Sept 18, 2015
- Ava Blends In With Octoberfest Crew
- Baltimore Is Celebrating All Things Beer
- Ale Blazer – Hugh Sisson
- Baltimore’s third beer week delights in craft brews
- Origin story: Baltimore Beer Week
- A collection of Baltimore Beer Week posts on The Baltimore Sun
- Tour the American Brewery – Baltimore Sun
- Ten highlights from Baltimore Beer Week 2011
- Another round of National Premium?
- Baltimore Beer Week gears up for third anniversary; schedule released
- Baltimore Beer Week looms on the horizon – October 6-16 2011
- People Are Talking: Beer Week – WJZ
- Baltimore Beer Week Proves Maryland Beer is Something to Write Home About
- Opening Tap on TMZ
- Baltimore Beer Week returns
- Baltimore Beer Week 2010: Predicted To Be Most Epic Yet
- National (and local) TV star to kick off Baltimore Beer Week 2010, by Brad Klipner, Beerinbaltimore.
- Baltimore Beer Week 2010 – Celebrating Baltimore