Beer is the union of water, barley, hops and yeast. A brewery is the union of beer, its brewers and the community it serves. Beer Unites! is not just a tagline, its the underlying philosophy of everything we believe in as a business. Good beer brings good people together for good times—and good works.
Situated along the Jones Falls river, in the historic Woodberry neighborhood of Baltimore, the Union Craft Brewery makes great beer and great company. With reverence for tradition and place, we brew beers that unite old and new ideas, the science and craft of brewing, and boldness and balance of flavor. Founded in the fall of 2011 by Kevin Blodger, Adam Benesch and Jon Zerivitz, brewing operations officially began in the spring of 2012 with the installation of a 20 barrel brewhouse and the initial launch of Duckpin Pale Ale.
- Station North Tool Library Festivus at UNION
- UNION Beer Dinner in Fells Point!
- Duda’s BBW Brews & Bites with UNION
- UNION Beer Dinner at Minnow
- UNION Trivia in Roland Park!
- Dance Party in Remington
- Battle of Baltimore (Casks)
- Local vs. National Battle of the Brews: Blind tasting competition: Union vs. Oskar Blues!
- Wicked Sisters “Battle of the Local Brews for Hampden SPCA”
- Local vs. National Battle of the Brews: Winner Revealed – Union vs. Oskar Blues!
- Beer Brunch with Union/Evolution
- Saturday Night Fever With Union Brewery!
- Burgers and Drafts with UNION
- Victory/Union Brewers’ Bar Crawl in Fed Hill
- Women in Beer! Featuring Breweries and Beers Headed by and Made by Women!
- SPCA Fundraiser
- Brewery Trivia Night at Nickel
- Union Pint Night at Wet City
- RAR & Union and more – Trivia Night
- Maryland Cask Race
- Freakin’ Firkin Friday!
- Wiffleball Tournament at Little Havana
- East vs. West/Biggie vs. 2Pac