- This event has passed.
Chesapeake Real Ale Fest
October 15, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$20
October 15th, 2017
The 2017 Chesapeake Real Ale Fest is the region’s premier cask festival! Featuring beers from 15+ local and national craft breweries, live music, and delicious food. Ticket includes access to exclusive beers, food, and a commemorative beer glass. Hosted in collaboration with the SPBW.
- Heavy Seas – Greater Pumpkin (Barrel aged pumpkin ale)
- Monument City – Rye 51 (Barrel aged rye ale)
- Manor Hill – Left Brain (West coast IPA)
- Manor Hill – Right Brain (NE IPA)
- Oliver Brewing Co. – XX Old World Mild (Victorian mild)
- Hysteria Brewing – Coffee Stout (With whiskey soaked oak chips and vanilla beans)
- Hysteria Brewing – Triple IPA (With peaches)
- Jailbreak – Garde de Faith (Biere de Garde with Chocolate Squares and Fresh Orange zest)
- 3 Stars – Grand Cru (Aged in a sherry cask)
- Key – 10lb Test (IPA)
- Burly Oak – JREAM (Sour Ale with Lactose)
- Union – Lemon Tea Time (Gose with Lemon Tea)
- Waverly – Caped Bates (Gose with Caped Gooseberries)
- More beers to come!